What is unique to us?
We provide an experienced design team to customize the event to match your vision.
Our staff is the best in the business. Our rate of retention is extraordinary, and year after year our dedicated employees exhibit the highest level of professionalism and exemplary customer service.
We design and build custom concession stands to create a uniform appearance that enhances each event’s aesthetic. We also provide artistic signage created from recycled materials that look the best in the business.
We have a commitment to using local resources including vendors, produce, labor, and volunteer organizations to help staff the events.
We provide in-house accounting that is quick and accurate and use proven inventory and auditing platforms.
We have experience with current health and fire codes and requirements and carry full liability insurance.
We understand the huge responsibility that serving alcohol carries and work diligently to train and monitor all staff.
- CCH is a pioneer in the important environmental effort to go fully green. To reach the goal of near-zero waste, CCH provides compostable products made from renewable sources including plates made of sugarcane, cups and trash bags made of corn, utensils made of wheat and potato, and straws made from plants instead of petroleum. CCH also works to ensure that all beer cups are also compostable.
- At each event, Charm City Hospitality yields tremendous per cap numbers. CCH is able to produce such impressive results because of its ability to make each employee feel like family. It is this formula that allows CCH to maximize revenue for all involved parties. During its busiest demand, CCH employs as many as 800 people.
- While concentrating most of its business in the Northeast, Charm City Hospitality has developed and maintained numerous relationships with local as well as national purveyors in the food and beverage industry. Having such a strong partnership with purveyors such as Pepsi, Coke, Budweiser, and Sysco allows CCH to provide efficient and rapid response during each event.
- Charm City Hospitality owns all of its food and beverage equipment as well as a fleet of trucks, tractors, and trailers. The ability to effectively transport all equipment ensures expedience and efficiency of operations.
- Charm City Hospitality understands that each event should be tailored to the specific demographic of the patrons and is proud to showcase a wide variety of menu options. Along with offering all of the industry’s staple items such as hot dogs and burgers, CCH also produces vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options.
- Charm City Hospitality uses the freshest products available to maintain the highest in food quality. Any additional eclectic foods that would enhance the experience for the patrons would be provided by one of CCH’s many trusted outside vendors. Some menu items include:
1/4 lb. All Beef Hot Dog
All Natural Farm to Plate
Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions
All Natural Farm to Plate
Pulled Pork BBQ
Maryland Crab Cake Sandwich
Shrimp on a Stick
Angus Beef Cheeseburger
Cheesesteak and Chicken Cheesesteak Subs
Specialty Grilled Cheese
Pit Beef, Ham, and Turkey
Nachos with salsa and jalapenos
Quesadillas and Burritos
Falafel and Pitas
And much more…
SIDE ORDERS and SWEETS:
Boardwalk French Fries
Soft Pretzels and Fried Dough
Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
Frozen Lemonade Fruit Cups
Assorted Freshly Roasted Nuts
Hawaiian Shaved Ice and Fruit Smoothies
Soft Serve Ice Cream
Popcorn and Potato Chips
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
Freshly Brewed Iced Teas
Sports Drinks and Energy Drinks
Domestic and Imported Beers
Frozen and On-the-Rocks Margaritas
Mojitos and Assorted Liquors
- Charm City Hospitality is committed to the most stringent level of responsible alcohol service for our patrons. CCH holds alcohol awareness training as the utmost importance for staff.
- Responsible alcohol service is top priority for Charm City Hospitality, and CCH understands the importance of conscientious decision making behind each and every drink served. By utilizing reasonable efforts, CCH remains committed to ensuring sensible, socially responsible consumption of alcohol.